I grew up in the Black Forest in Germany, where I pursued my hobbies, like mountain-biking, swimming and climbing. I studied Sports Science in Frankfurt, where I began to lift weights in an Olympic Weightlifting Club.
I love to expand my experience, so I went to Thailand to hike and climb. That’s where I met my lovely girlfriend. She asked me to move to California to be near to her friends and family. It wasn’t hard to decide to extend my “Koaching” experience in the beautiful environment of Truckee.
– Lifeguard ( 2009 – 2011 )
– Personal Fitness Coach and Sports counselor (since 2012)
– Teacher/Trainer against Back-pain
– Functional Training (strength, endurance, mobility)
– Trainings Therapie
– Backcoach and prevention
– Company sports (for prevention and team-building)
– Losing weight and get in shape (great benefit of sports)
– Swimming, Mountainbiking and Climbing
– Wing Chun
– Olympic Weightlifting
Now I am here and I would like to support you to reach your goals. If you have any questions about me my person feel free to ask.